Meetings and presentations
The AFFINOMICS consortium meets at regular intervals to review project process.
- Final Reporting Meeting (8-9 March 2015, Alpbach, Austria)
- 4th Annual Reporting Meeting (20-21 March 2014, Stockholm, Sweden)
- 3rd Annual Reporting Meeting (March 2013, Alpbach, Austria)
- 2nd Annual Reporting Meeting (April 2012, Rome, Italy)
- 1st Annual Reporting Meeting (March 2011, Alpbach, Austria)
- Project Kickoff Meeting (May 2010, Cambridge, UK)
AFFINOMICS Public Workshops and Training Courses
In addition to the internal meetings, AFFINOMICS organises and supports public workshops.
- 7th Affinomics Workshop on Affinity Proteomics, Alpbach, Austria, 9-11 March 2015.
- Practical course: Molecular Technology and Instrumentation for Proteome Analyses, Uppsala, Sweden, 25 August – 5 September 2014. Download the course flyer here.
- 6th ESF/Affinomics Workshop on Affinity Proteomics Alpbach, Austria, 11-13 March 2013
- Laboratory Protocol Standards Workshop, Uppsala, Sweden, 15 November 2011
- 5th ESF/Affinomics Workshop on Affinity Proteomics: Ligand Binders against the Human Proteome Alpbach, Austria, 14-16 March 2011
AFFINOMICS is regularly presented at conferences by scientists involved in the project. A full list of presentations given is available here.
An overview of the project is available in the following presentation:
- AFFINOMICS: Generating European Binder Resources for Affinity Proteomics
Mike Taussig, Proteomic Forum, Berlin April 4th 2011